Monday, February 07, 2011

Mirandas!


 Yesterday we painted our bedroom a pale gray, covering up the strange mustard color we both thought was a good idea last year.  We also hung a bunch of new art, and realized we had some holes to fill in- YES! I purchased the two paintings above from Jeremy Miranda. I have been drooling over his work for so long, and can't wait to see these in person.

And in other super awesome Miranda news, have you heard about Miranda July's new movie, The Future? I am pretty excited, since Me You and Everyone We Know is one of my favorite movies of all time.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Thanks for sharing another fine artist. I am off to add her to my favorites! I hope you share your new treasures on the wall when you get them. xo

michelle said...

nice! my friend jessica is going to buy one of his pieces with tax return $$$. let us know what they are like in person.

britt said...

love his work! love the colors, the brush work, the chilly wonder! so exciting. :)

Clare Elsaesser said...

I know! I can't wait. I love his work so much. I will definitely take some photos, and let you know what they are like in person.

christine said...

i'm aslo obsessed with his work! it's super genius! i'm sure they will look amazing against gray! :)