Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Which Greek island? Hmm...

Kai and I are fantasizing about traveling...warm traveling. After minimal amounts of research, ( before this really happens it's going to take a lot more, and probably some money too, huh) we decided we want to go to one of the more remote Greek islands. But there are so many...I am trying to figure out which are the least touristy, and have the best beaches and hikes and walks. Pictured above is Skopelos, and below is Hydra...there are no cars on Hydra (both images from Wikipedia).
And I am still trying to find this place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous and romantic...I would love to go to Greece!

R R said...

I think you should look into going to Rhodes, Clare. I was there a while ago, on my own, and had a fantastic time. It is beautiful, old and fascinating. It is a bit touristy, but there are small bed and breakfast Inns where you can meet local people and eat their food. And the beaches are incredible!

Clare Elsaesser said...

I know Andrea!! I want it to happen so bad. And thanks for the tip RR! Rhodes does look pretty awesome.