Thursday, January 24, 2013

paris under snow






My friend Ines just sent me these beautiful photos of Paris in the snow. I hope she doesn't mind me posting them here! She is one of my favorite photographers, and lots of my paintings have been inspired by her images. You can see her work on her flickr page.

I think Kai and I will be visiting Paris for his upcoming show in the end of May or beginning of June!

Ooh, and in other random news (exciting for Bored to Death fans). Kai just emailed me this.











2 comments:

Tammi said...

You two must meet our friends David & Manuella in Paris! They are expecting a baby in April. David photographed Kai's last art show in Paris and sent him photos.

He has a blog called: www.parisweekly.wordpress.com

Your new work in beautiful, Clare.

Clare Elsaesser said...

Thanks so much Tammi! That would be so fun! I can't wait :)