Tuesday, October 04, 2011

two new paintings


Falling, and Tree house, both 8 x 10 with a stitched border.

p.s.- Things are crazy busy here and I have totally dropped the ball on this blogging business. A month into the move, and totally unsettled. As soon as we are completely unpacked (probably in three to five years) I will post some photos of our super awesome new home. But first I have to finish six commissions...eek. In case anyone is reading who would like a commission for the holidays, just make sure to let me know before October 15th, to guarantee my little hands have enough time to deliver. Thanks! xo, c

3 comments:

a girl and her bird said...

These are both lovely,looking forward to seeing photos of your new home! x

emilyporterphotography said...

love falling! gorgeous

linda said...

wonderful new paintings clare! glad you survived the move - enjoy settling in...