Thursday, June 16, 2011

summer countdown

To Boats 8 x 8 Photograph by Diem Design Photography, My Moon My Man tee (Kai has one of these in charcoal...his favorite shirt) by Blackbird Tees,  and the lovely FRANcis bathing suit by plhi which comes in all the best colors.
And I especially love Samantha French's At the beach print above. I believe the first day of summer is June 21st, right? Any fun plans? We already have some sunshine, and if Kai and I get enough painting done this week we are going on a camping trip and bringing along our big tire tubes for river floating, fishing poles and fancy camping whiskey!

2 comments:

Blackbird Tees said...

Such a lovely blog you've got here, Clare! Thanks for the little nod ;)

Clare Elsaesser said...

Thank you Jody! You know how much I love your shop :)